Featuring 2-lines with 2 SIP accounts, a 132x48 backlit graphical display, 3 XML programmable soft keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE and 3-way conference, the GXP1628 is interoperable with most third party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms and can be automatically provisioned using TR-069 or encrypted configuration file over HTTPS for mass deployment in service provider or large enterprise networks.
Extending Grandstream’s commitment to quality, feature,and performance, the GXP1628 VoIP phone comes standard with HD wideband audio, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, multiple languages, large phone book and call history records, strong security protection based on TLS/SRTP/HTTPS/AES, and various personal productivity applications including real time local weather automatically delivered with zero configuration, etc.
Grandstream GXP1628 Features and Functions:
- 132x48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display with 4-level grayscale
- 2 Dual-Color line keys (2 SIP accounts, 2 Line Appearances)
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 3-way conference
- HD wideband audio hardware and software support for G.722
- Full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Large phone book for up to 500 contacts and 200 call history records
- Dual 10/100/1000 PoE Ports
- Power Supply is included