The Grandstream GXP2130 VoIP phone is an ideal addition for busy office environments. The dual port Gigabit capability allows for quick call handling and quick switching between applications on the 2.8" TFT color screen. The HD audio quality from this Corded VoIP Phone makes for superior sound whether the call is taken on the handset, speakerphone, or--as the Grandstream GXP2130 has integrated Electronic Hook-Switch with Plantronics--from a Plantronics headset.
The Grandstream GXP2130 has 4 XML programmable context-sensitive keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, 4-way voice conferencing. Integrated PoE, desk or wall mount support, and automated provisioning makes this GXP2100 series phone an affordable option for easy deployment in businesses of any size.
Grandstream GXP2130 VoIP Phone Features and Functions:
- 320 x 240 TFT color LCD screen
- 3 Dual-Color line keys
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Up to 4-way conferencing
- 8 Dual-Color BLF extension keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing Gigabit network ports
- PoE and power supply is included
- Electronic Hook-Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, currency, etc.)
- Built-in Bluetooth Feature Now Available