The next generations Grandstream GXP2140 is an enterprise grade Corded VoIP Phone that in addition to standard and advanced telephony functionality also features customizable applications. For telephony functionality the GXP2140 includes context-sensitive soft keys, HD audio quality, broad interoperability with SIP devices and more. The Grandstream GXP2200EXT Expansion module can be used with to add additional line appearances.
Some of the more advanced features that the GXP2140 includes are a TFT color LCD display, Dual Gigabit RJ45 ports with integrated PoE, Bluetooth and real-time web applications for checking RSS news, weather stocks etc..
Grandstream GXP2140 Features and Functions:
- 4 Line appearances
- Support for G.722 HD Voice
- 4.3" (480x272) TFT Color LCD Display
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Universal Power Supply Included
- RJ9 headset port
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets