The Grandstream GXV3275 is a multimedia Gigabit VoIP Video phone with integrated wi-fi, built-in web browser, a tiltable CMOS camera, and HD audio/voice for communication clarity. Speakerphone, 3-way video conferencing, HDMI connectivity, live-view surveillance feed from your Grandstream Surveillance Camera and alert notifications make this phone a perfect addition to any department within your company or campus.
Integrated Bluetooth allows users to sync their mobile phone calendar and contact books with the GXV3275, use Bluetooth headsets, and transfer calls to and from the phone to Android mobile phones. By combining a state-of-the-art IP phone, an advanced video conferencing solution, and the Android operating system, businesses of all types can now use one Grandstream Video Phone for all their communication and productivity needs.
To use with Skype for Business, simply download the app in the pay store and you are all set to go! No compatibily issues, no hassle.
Grandstream GXV3275 Features and Functions:
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts including FREE IPVideoTalk account with video mail
- Phonebook with up to 1000 contacts and call history with up to 1000 records
- Up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- 7" (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
- Megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio
- full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Runs the Android™ Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Integrate with Grandstream's GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network
- Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution
- Create customized Android applications for any business need to run on the GXV3275 using Google's API and Grandstream's SDK toolkit