This particular addition to the SIP-T2 series has dual 10/100 network ports and supports IPv6, Open VPN and a redundancy server, and also operates with SRTP/ HTTPS/ TLS, 802.1x. for extended network use. The integrated PoE allows for easy, flexible and secure installation. The T21P E2 is designed for business environments with headset compatibility and wall mountable.
The major difference between the T21P and the newer version the T21P E2 is the screen is now backlight. This will allow for a brighter and easier to use screen for the user.
Yealink SIP-T21P E2 Features and Functions:
- 2 Line Appearances
- Dual-port 10/100 Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- No expansion modules supported
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 132x64-pixel graphical LCD display with backlight
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE, Power supply also available separately